Casting or converting to
VARCHAR(MAX) or anything else did not work for me using large integers (in float fields) such as 167382981, which always came out ‘1.67383e+008’.
What did work was
More Related Contents:
- How to get the last row from a table in SQL Server?
- The order of a SQL Select statement without Order By clause
- Storing a file in a database as opposed to the file system?
- SQL Server named instance with Visual Studio 2017 Installer project
- Preferred Method of Storing Passwords In Database
- How do you count the number of occurrences of a certain substring in a SQL varchar?
- Why is it considered bad practice to use cursors in SQL Server?
- Import Excel spreadsheet columns into SQL Server database
- Find index of last occurrence of a sub-string using T-SQL
- Hidden Features of SQL Server
- Hitting the 2100 parameter limit (SQL Server) when using Contains()
- SQL Server 2008 Empty String vs. Space
- How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- SQL Query to find the last day of the month
- SQL Server, convert a named instance to default instance?
- How to drop column with constraint?
- How to specify a port number in SQL Server connection string?
- How do I search an SQL Server database for a string?
- WHERE clause on SQL Server “Text” data type
- SQL Server – parameter sniffing
- Does the order of columns in a WHERE clause matter?
- SQL Rows to Columns
- How to create the linked server for SQL Server 2008 where we have the database from 2000 and 2005
- What is the best way to implement Polymorphic Association in SQL Server?
- Set option 9 in SQL Server stored procedure using WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1 for TLS 1.2
- How to generate auto increment field in select query
- Get row where datetime column = today
- Full text catalog/index search for %book%
- Why insert-select to variable table from XML variable so slow?
- Slow query with cfqueryparam searching on indexed column containing hashes