For me the problem was solved by closing down Visual Studio, deleting
and starting Visual Studio again.
Edit: I was using RC1.
More Related Contents:
- How to read AppSettings values from a .json file in ASP.NET Core
- Access the current HttpContext in ASP.NET Core
- Return file in ASP.Net Core Web API
- How to set ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT to be considered for publishing an ASP.NET Core application
- Return View as String in .NET Core
- bypass invalid SSL certificate in .net core
- Dynamically access table in EF Core 2.0
- How to mock an async repository with Entity Framework Core
- How do I get the kestrel web server to listen to non-localhost requests?
- Automatic native and managed DLLs extracting from Nuget Package
- Send HTTP POST message in ASP.NET Core using HttpClient PostAsJsonAsync
- Custom Validation Attributes: Comparing two properties in the same model
- Cannot consume scoped service IMongoDbContext from singleton IActiveUsersService after upgrade to ASP.NET Core 2.0
- How to return 401 instead of 302 in ASP.NET Core?
- How to make EF-Core use a Guid instead of String for its ID/Primary key
- How to add IHttpContextAccessor in the Startup class in the DI in ASP.NET Core 1.0?
- ASP.NET Core Get Json Array using IConfiguration
- Correlation failed in net.core / asp.net identity / openid connect
- Setting the version number for .NET Core projects – CSPROJ – not JSON projects
- Identity UI no longer works after switching to .net core 3 endpoint routing
- Identity in ASP.Net Core 2.1< - Customize AccountController
- ASP – Core Migrate EF Core SQL DB on Startup
- How do I reference a .NET Framework project in a .NET Core project?
- IDX10501: Signature validation failed. Unable to match keys
- Refresh Token using Polly with Named Client
- Cannot find command ‘dotnet ef’
- How do I transform appsettings.json in a .NET Core MVC project?
- Configure input/output formatters on controllers with ASP.NET Core 2.1
- Sharing Cookies Between Two ASP.NET Core Applications
- Unable to resolve service for type ‘Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.UserManager` while attempting to activate ‘AuthController’