Try using AppCompactButton instead of
that will do the trick
Found out that the above will not work on earlier Android versions.
For material design Button use
More Related Contents:
- Android button background is taking the primary color
- Toolbar overlapping below status bar
- My list view is lagging can anyone help me to fix this?
- Give Scroll view to only edittext in android
- How to handle button clicks using the XML onClick within Fragments
- android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #12: Error inflating class
- Put constant text inside EditText which should be non-editable – Android
- Manifest Merger failed with multiple errors in Android Studio
- What to use instead of “addPreferencesFromResource” in a PreferenceActivity?
- What is the ‘app’ Android XML namespace?
- Why do I get “unresolved reference” error for my view’s name/ID when I type it in Kotlin?
- Referencing a string in a string array resource with xml
- Android layout replacing a view with another view on run time
- Making a triangle shape using XML definitions?
- How to retrieve style attributes programmatically from styles.xml
- Android onClick in XML vs. OnClickListener
- Moving and vanishing lines of code; trouble with Eclipse’s XML Editor
- How to pass a file path which is in assets folder to File(String path)? [duplicate]
- MaterialComponents theme alert dialog buttons
- Android: textColor of disabled button in selector not showing?
- Create a custom View by inflating a layout?
- XML Rendering errors Android preview N
- Android: html in strings.xml
- bottomSheetDialogFragment full screen
- Is it possible to make a ListView populate from the bottom?
- Is any difference between a MaterialButton and a simple Button?
- Adding spinner to ActionBar (not Navigation
- No resource identifier found for attribute ’roundIcon’ in package ‘android’
- Android ListView that does not scroll?
- android.content.res.Resurces$NotFoundException : String resource ID #0x0 [duplicate]