Have you tried using the
line="blah text blah blah etc etc"
More Related Contents:
- Determine path of the executing script
- Read multiple CSV files into separate data frames
- Read all files in directory and apply multiple functions to each data frame [duplicate]
- How to read only lines that fulfil a condition from a csv into R?
- Automatically Delete Files/Folders
- How to plot with a png as background? [duplicate]
- Why I get this error writing data to a file
- How to read large (~20 GB) xml file in R?
- Reading text file with multiple space as delimiter in R
- Pass a data.frame column name to a function
- Plot two graphs in same plot in R
- Gradient of n colors ranging from color 1 and color 2
- How can I plot data with confidence intervals?
- ggplot2: change order of display of a factor variable on an axis
- How to increase the space between the bars in a bar plot in ggplot2?
- R function with no return value
- Rscript does not load methods package, R does — why, and what are the consequences?
- R ggplot2: Labelling a horizontal line on the y axis with a numeric value
- What does “Error: object ” not found” mean?
- How to complete missing factor levels in data frame?
- How to draw a nice arrow in ggplot2
- Deploying R shiny app as a standalone application [closed]
- Getting a function name as a string
- How to calculate number of days between two dates in R
- How to convert dd/mm/yy to yyyy-mm-dd in R
- Connect stack bar charts with multiple groups with lines or segments using ggplot 2
- Changing format of some axis labels in ggplot2 according to condition [duplicate]
- Add axis tick-marks on top and to the right to a ggplot?
- heatmap-like plot, but for categorical variables
- data.table: anonymous function in j