which should give you the longest possible date value in Java.
More Related Contents:
- Is java.sql.Timestamp timezone specific?
- java.util.Date vs java.sql.Date
- Sort objects in ArrayList by date?
- How to get the current date/time in Java [duplicate]
- How to add one day to a date? [duplicate]
- Convert timestamp in milliseconds to string formatted time in Java
- Cannot parse String in ISO 8601 format, lacking colon in offset, to Java 8 Date
- How to store date/time and timestamps in UTC time zone with JPA and Hibernate
- Comparing two java.util.Dates to see if they are in the same day
- How to calculate elapsed time from now with Joda-Time?
- How do you subtract Dates in Java? [duplicate]
- How to store Java Date to Mysql datetime with JPA
- Calendar returns date in wrong time zone
- Best way to compare dates in Android
- Can’t parse String to LocalDate (Java 8)
- Why were most java.util.Date methods deprecated?
- Most idiomatic way to print a time difference in Java?
- Convert Java Date to UTC String
- Java Timestamp – How can I create a Timestamp with the date 23/09/2007?
- DateFormat parse – not return date in UTC
- How to get the current date and time
- Convert from java.util.date to JodaTime
- Format a date using the new date time API
- Does Java 8’s new Java Date Time API take care of DST?
- Java 8: Calculate difference between two ZonedDateTime
- Simple conversion between java.util.Date and XMLGregorianCalendar
- A datetime equivalent in java.sql ? (is there a java.sql.datetime ?)
- converting a date string into milliseconds in java [duplicate]
- Date format conversion using Java
- How to combine date and time into a single object?