Internet Explorer does not presently support the
Download attribute on
More Related Contents:
- Hide scroll bar, but while still being able to scroll
- Is there a tag to turn off caching in all browsers? [duplicate]
- What does do?
- Fixed page header overlaps in-page anchors
- How can I create a link to a local file on a locally-run web page?
- css ‘pointer-events’ property alternative for IE
- using href links inside tag
- How to get HTML 5 input type=”date” working in Firefox and/or IE 10
- href syntax : is it okay to have space in file name
- Setting the character encoding in form submit for Internet Explorer
- Is an anchor tag without the href attribute safe?
- How to support placeholder attribute in IE8 and 9
- Select dropdown with fixed width cutting off content in IE
- href overrides ng-click in Angular.js
- How do I create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- Button inside of anchor link works in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer?
- How can I open multiple links using a single anchor tag
- Flexbox column-reverse in Firefox, Edge and IE
- Internet Explorer 11 disable “display intranet sites in compatibility view” via meta tag not working
- Is it correct to use alt tag for an anchor link?
- How to link html pages in same or different folders?
- How to save a file from a website as PDF?
- Valid to use (anchor tag) without href attribute? [duplicate]
- Blank iFrame in IE
- How to force fully download txt file on link?
- How do you make a div tag into a link
- Is it safe to use anchor to submit form?
- hash in anchor tags
- Using HTML anchor link fragment in Angular 6
- IE Compatibility Mode: ‘X-UA-Compatible’ tag ‘Edge’