You need to have registered “supericium” (
npm adduser) as a username at the registry and be logged in (
npm login) to publish under that scope.
More Related Contents:
- How to set npm credentials using `npm login` without reading from stdin?
- how to specify local modules as npm package dependencies
- NPM run * doesn’t do anything
- NPM global install “cannot find module”
- npm not working – “read ECONNRESET”
- How to include scripts located inside the node_modules folder?
- How can I make multiple projects share node_modules directory?
- Command to remove all npm modules globally
- nvm keeps “forgetting” node in new terminal session
- npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents
- npm install errors with Error: ENOENT, chmod
- How can I change the version of npm using nvm?
- Angular 6 many Can’t resolve errors (crypto, fs, http, https, net, path, stream, tls, zlib)
- Install dependencies globally and locally using package.json
- npm install won’t install devDependencies
- Node package ( Grunt ) installed but not available
- Laravel 5.4 ‘cross-env’ Is Not Recognized as an Internal or External Command
- How to resolve Nodejs: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory
- `npm install` fails on node-gyp rebuild with `gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!`
- npx command not found
- When I run `npm install`, it returns with `ERR! code EINTEGRITY` (npm 5.3.0)
- What does -save-dev mean in npm install grunt –save-dev
- Node JS NPM modules installed but command not recognized
- How to Reinstall Broken npm
- Npm install gives warnings, npm audit fix not working
- Webpack 4 “size exceeds the recommended limit (244 KiB)”
- How to install NodeJS LTS on Windows as a local user (without admin rights)
- sh: 1: node: Permission denied
- How to store a file with file extension with multer?
- Go to the TypeScript source file instead of the type definition file in VS Code