I had the exact same problem and it was driving me crazy!
Put all your hosts file entries for localhost into one line like so:
127.0.0.1 localhost myproject.dev myotherproject.dev ::1 localhost fe80::1%lo0 localhost
Worked like a charm for me. Seems like a bug in Lion.
More Related Contents:
- Mac OSX Lion DNS lookup order [closed]
- Set environment variables on Mac OS X Lion
- What is the “Illegal Instruction: 4” error and why does “-mmacosx-version-min=10.x” fix it?
- Why does cURL return error “(23) Failed writing body”?
- `Apache` `localhost/~username/` not working
- Maven home (M2_HOME) not being picked up by IntelliJ IDEA
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
- Completely uninstall PostgreSQL 9.0.4 from Mac OSX Lion?
- How to customize disclosure cell in view-based NSOutlineView
- Where can I find “make” program for Mac OS X Lion?
- How to create virtual hosts in MAMP?
- Setting ANDROID_HOME enviromental variable on Mac OS X
- 64-bit syscall documentation for MacOS assembly
- Assigning a domain name to localhost for development environment
- MacOSX – File extension associate with application – Programmatically
- Please enter a commit message to explain why this merge is necessary, especially if it merges an updated upstream into a topic branch
- AudioObjectGetPropertyData to get a list of input devices
- AVAudioPlayer.play() does not play sound
- Xdebug PhpStorm don’t stop breakpoint
- OS X Terminal UTF-8 issues
- IntelliJ IDEA JDK configuration on Mac OS
- Is it possible to run Node.js scripts without invoking `node`?
- How can I open the Atom editor from the command line in OS X?
- How to detect if OS X is in dark mode?
- Using NSURLSession from a Swift command line program
- Open an ipython notebook via double-click on osx
- How do I set the icon for my application’s Mac OS X app bundle?
- Add app to OSX “Login Items” during a Package Maker installer postflight script
- macOS SwiftUI Navigation for a Single View
- AVFoundation (AVPlayer) supported formats? No .vob or .mpg containers?