Toast.makeText returns a
Toast object. Call
cancel() on this object to cancel it.
More Related Contents:
- If statement in android is not working [closed]
- How to change position of Toast in Android?
- Custom toast on Android: a simple example
- How to display Toast in Android?
- difference and when to use getApplication(), getApplicationContext(), getBaseContext() and someClass.this
- Checking toast message in android espresso
- getting context in AsyncTask
- Android cancel Toast when exiting the app and when toast is being shown
- How to prevent Multiple Toast Overlaps
- Show toast widget underneath a view
- How to raise a toast in AsyncTask, I am prompted to used the Looper
- Call getLayoutInflater() in places not in activity
- Button in custom Android Toast?
- onPageFinished() never called (webview)!
- Stop all toast messages when going to another screen in Android
- Comparing two times in android
- Android – Hide all shown Toast Messages
- Open PDF in a WebView
- What is the duration of a Toast LENGTH_LONG and LENGTH_SHORT
- Finish activity after toast message disappears?
- Can i have an example of displaying a toast using runOnUiThread.
- Popup over incoming-call screen
- How to display a Toast in Android AsyncTask?
- Posting Toast message from a Thread
- Toast is crashing Application, even inside thread
- Set Toast Appear Length
- Android Completely transparent Status Bar?
- The number of method references in a .dex file cannot exceed 64k API 17
- Memory leak in WebView
- playback video full screen