In Python 3, it’s
tkinter with a small
t, and you need to import it. Thus:
>>> import tkinter >>> tkinter.TkVersion 8.6
If you didn’t import it, you’d get the error you mentioned.
More Related Contents:
- tkinter TclError: error reading bitmap file
- `new_root.mainloop()` doesn’t make main window unresponsive
- How to replace the icon in a Tkinter app?
- Tkinter module not found on Ubuntu
- Tkinter: How to make a rounded corner text widget?
- tkinter python maximize window
- How can I reconnect to the browser opened by webdriver with selenium?
- Pip error even Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is installed
- Freezing/Hanging tkinter GUI in waiting for the thread to complete
- How do I bind the enter key to a function in tkinter?
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘charmap’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u2010’: character maps to [duplicate]
- how to set proxy with authentication in selenium chromedriver python?
- Tkinter grid_forget is clearing the frame
- Neural network always predicts the same class
- Since matplotlib.finance has been deprecated, how can I use the new mpl_finance module?
- Writing a dictionary to a text file?
- Passing Variables To Google Cloud Functions
- Tkinter IntVar returning PY_VAR0 instead of value
- Sending selenium chrome instance to the background using Python
- selenium.common.exceptions.SessionNotCreatedException: Message: session not created from tab crashed using ChromeDriver Chrome Selenium Python
- Python async: Waiting for stdin input while doing other stuff
- ‘Import “Path.to.own.script” could not be resolved Pylance (reportMissingImports)’ in VS Code using Python 3.x on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- How do I create a variable-length input LSTM in Keras?
- Flexible appending new data to yaml files
- How i can get new ip from tor every requests in threads?
- python3-numpy: Appending to a file using numpy savetxt
- Can’t save custom subclassed model
- Anaconda and upgrading to new M1 Mac
- Need help installing requests for python 3
- How to keep tkinter button on same row as label and entry box