I solved this by adding the code after fetchall()
Calling the same select query without doing a commit, won’t update the results.
More Related Contents:
- Installing specific package version with pip
- Database does not update automatically with MySQL and Python
- mysql-python install error: Cannot open include file ‘config-win.h’
- How to insert pandas dataframe via mysqldb into database?
- Install mysql-python (Windows)
- When to close cursors using MySQLdb
- Python MYSQL update statement
- Python 3.4.0 with MySQL database
- How can I use executemany to insert into MySQL a list of dictionaries in Python
- MySQL: Get column name or alias from query
- ImportError: No module named MySQLdb
- Print the actual query MySQLdb runs?
- Can’t install mysql-python (newer versions) in Windows
- Dynamic SQL Queries with Python and mySQL
- What’s the difference between MySQLdb, mysqlclient and MySQL connector/Python?
- How to use python mysqldb to insert many rows at once
- ‘pip install MySQL-python’ fails with ‘IndexError’
- What is PyMySQL and how does it differ from MySQLdb? Can it affect Django deployment?
- Python & MySql: Unicode and Encoding
- How to disable SQLAlchemy caching?
- How can I insert data into a MySQL database?
- How to use MySQLdb with Python and Django in OSX 10.6?
- How to enable MySQL client auto re-connect with MySQLdb?
- Python: MySQLdb and “Library not loaded: libmysqlclient.16.dylib”
- How to filter (or replace) unicode characters that would take more than 3 bytes in UTF-8?
- Reverse engineer SQLAlchemy declarative class definition from existing MySQL database?
- Python’s MySqlDB not getting updated row
- Django + MySQL on Mac OS 10.6.2 Snow Leopard
- ERROR: No matching distribution found for kivy_deps.sdl2_dev~=0.4.5
- Imploding a list for use in a Python MySQL IN clause