String text = mySpinner.getSelectedItem().toString();
Like this you can get value for different Spinners.
More Related Contents:
- How to make an Android Spinner with initial text “Select One”?
- Android Spinner: Get the selected item change event
- How to customize a Spinner in Android
- How to keep onItemSelected from firing off on a newly instantiated Spinner?
- Android Spinner with multiple choice
- Spinner: get state or get notified when opens
- How to add a Dropdown item on the action bar
- Get spinner selected items text?
- Android Spinner : Avoid onItemSelected calls during initialization
- How to create Spinner-list using CustomAdapter in android
- How to create a drop-down list?
- Spinner does not wrap text — is this an Android bug?
- Multi selection spinner in android without AlertDialog
- Android – configure Spinner to use array
- How to limit the height of Spinner drop down view in Android
- Android : Fill Spinner From Java Code Programmatically
- How to wrap lengthy text in a spinner? [duplicate]
- Custom layout for Spinner item
- Android Spinner with different layouts for “drop down state” and “closed state”?
- How to add a Hint in spinner in XML
- How to set Spinner default value to null?
- Best way to show a loading/progress indicator?
- Difference between getView & getDropDownView in SpinnerAdapter
- Android: two Spinner onItemSelected()
- Android limit the no of items displayed in a spinner’s dropdown list
- How to color and alignment spinner item on android?
- how to make spinner depends on another spinner
- Change colour of small triangle on spinner in android
- Spinner onItemSelected called erroneously (without user action)
- set view text align at center in spinner in android