the GridView has an invalidateViews() method.
when you call this method: “all the views to be rebuilt and redrawn.”
i think this is what you need:)
More Related Contents:
- Android layout with one side round [closed]
- How to make layout with rounded corners..?
- Why this line xmlns:android=”http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android” must be the first in the layout xml file?
- How to change line color in EditText
- Android layout with square buttons
- Remove line break in TabLayout
- Adding spinner to ActionBar (not Navigation
- Android ListView that does not scroll?
- My list view is lagging can anyone help me to fix this?
- Give Scroll view to only edittext in android
- Android Drawing Separator/Divider Line in Layout?
- Using a custom typeface in Android
- Android Recyclerview GridLayoutManager column spacing
- What to use instead of “addPreferencesFromResource” in a PreferenceActivity?
- What is the ‘app’ Android XML namespace?
- Making a triangle shape using XML definitions?
- How to retrieve style attributes programmatically from styles.xml
- Android onClick in XML vs. OnClickListener
- Horizontal scrolling grid view
- Android: How to Programmatically set the size of a Layout
- Displaying images from a specific folder on the SDCard using a gridview
- How to pass a file path which is in assets folder to File(String path)? [duplicate]
- XML Rendering errors Android preview N
- Inflate layout programmatically within another layout
- Android Dialog: Removing title bar
- writing some characters like ‘
- Is it possible to make a ListView populate from the bottom?
- Post UTF-8 encoded data to server loses certain characters
- Grid Layout support in android API 10
- android.content.res.Resurces$NotFoundException : String resource ID #0x0 [duplicate]