Set focus: The framework will handled
moving focus in response to user
input. To force focus to a specific
view, call requestFocus()
More Related Contents:
- How to make EditText not focused when creating Activity
- Prevent the keyboard from displaying on activity start
- How to add 2 toast message in 1 java class?
- How to display multiple Tiles dynamically Android
- Create a file from a photo URI on Android
- How can I read a text file in Android?
- How to display data from Firestore in a RecyclerView with Android?
- Is it legal to call the start method twice on the same Thread?
- How can I convert a part of Java source file to Kotlin?
- How can one detect airplane mode on Android?
- Gson – convert from Json to a typed ArrayList
- how to delete the content of text file without deleting itself
- File exists and IS directory, but listFiles() returns null
- how to convert rgb color to int in java
- how to override action bar back button in android?
- Android proguard, keep inner class
- Gradle sync failed: Unable to find method
- Android java.net.UnknownHostException: Host is unresolved (strategy question)
- DateFormat parse – not return date in UTC
- Keytool Signing Problem: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
- using serial port RS-232 in android?
- Record phone calls on android phone?
- MediaPlayer.create() always returns null
- How do I open the SearchView programmatically?
- Prompt Android App User to Update App if current version market version
- How to disable and enable the scrolling on android ScrollView? [duplicate]
- Get Cell Tower Locations – Android
- Android – Access file from assets \ PDF display
- Passing ArrayList of string arrays from one activity to another in android
- Bumblebee Android studio Plugin [id: ‘com.android.application’, version: ‘7.1.0’, apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources: