You may grab the
innerHTML of the page and then process it on the server:
document.getElementsByTagName('html').innerHTML; // this would also be interactive (i.e. if you've // modified the DOM, that would be included)
More Related Contents:
- Jquery Change Height based on Browser Size/Resize
- jQuery Screen Resolution Height Adjustment
- Change Height based on Browser Size/Resize
- I want to change texts which have same color without use any class/id etc. via JS [closed]
- Facebook JS SDK’s FB.api(‘/me’) method doesn’t return the fields I expect in Graph API v2.4+
- How do I correctly detect orientation change using Phonegap on iOS?
- Prevent Page Load on Jquery Form Submit with None Display Button
- Resolving require paths with webpack
- Benefits of loading JS at the bottom as opposed to the top of the document
- Restricting character length in a regular expression
- How to check if an object is a Promise?
- JS – get image width and height from the base64 code
- jQuery – How to select by attribute
- What does “./bin/www” do in Express 4.x?
- Override a setter, and the getter must also be overridden
- How to keep the browser history in sync when using Ajax?
- How to parse CSV data?
- When loading an html page via ajax, will script tags be loaded?
- Angular 4 – What is the right way to “wait for operation”?