Spurred on by the error, I found out that I needed to set
for the webview settings.
Thanks for your help Stephan 🙂
More Related Contents:
- Making facebook login work with an Android Webview
- In Android Webview, am I able to modify a webpage’s DOM?
- Is it possible to get data from HTML forms into android while using webView?
- Viable options for running NodeJS on Android (Aug 2017)
- Are there any standards for mobile device web browsers in terms of thread sleeping? [closed]
- screen styling when virtual keyboard is active
- WebView methods on same thread error
- React Native Android build failure with different errors without any changes in code for past days due to publish of React Native version 0.71.0-rc.0
- How to check a file’s existence in phone directory with phonegap
- How to bind both Mousedown and Touchstart, but not respond to both? Android, JQuery
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin Error At Android 4.1