Browser.msgBox('line 1 \\n line 2');
Please note you need to escape ‘\n’ with additional backslash.
More Related Contents:
- How many times per day/month i can call url.fetch? (Какие есть ограничения по количеству url.fetch в день/месяц для google apps scripts?) [closed]
- How to protect the Apps Script code in a Google spreadsheet?
- Is there a way to evaluate a formula that is stored in a cell?
- Automatic timestamp when a cell is filled out
- Apps Script: how to get hyperlink from a cell where there is no formula
- How to auto select range from a filter without having to manually enter it?
- Why does my apps script deployed as API executable return Permission Denied?
- What happens when I “sleep” in GAS ? (execution time limit workaround)
- Sheet.getRange(1,1,1,12) what does the numbers in bracket specify?
- You do not have permission to call openById
- Google Apps Script, copy one spreadsheet to another spreadsheet with formatting
- How to use ContinuationToken with recursive folder iterator
- Single Google Form for multiple Sheets [duplicate]
- Create a post in Blogger with Google Apps Script
- How do I communicate a page(modal dialog) with its sibling (sidebar)?
- How to replace text in Google Spreadsheet using App Scripts?
- Google App Scripts cannot be given Authorization or Permission
- Google Apps Script: Dynamically creating spreadsheet menu items
- Increment Cell value by one by clicking
- email notification if cell is changed
- How can I filter dashboard content based on User or Email?
- How to Populate HTML Service Select Options from Range in Google Sheet?
- Apply multiple font colors to the text in a single Google Sheets cell
- How to evaluate a spreadsheet formula within a custom function?
- Google Sheet use Importxml error could not fetch url [duplicate]
- On Edit doesnt work if cell auto updates – Need a workaround Google Sheets
- Does Google Apps Script support external IDEs?
- How to download Google Slides as images?
- Stopping the error “Authorisation is required to perform that action” in Google Apps Script
- Dynamically show / hide form items using Google App Script in Google Form