A hack that is working is to set the
interactivePopGestureRecognizer‘s delegate of the
nil like this:
But in some situations it could create strange effects.
More Related Contents:
- How to disable back swipe gesture in UINavigationController on iOS 7
- Explaining difference between automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets, extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars, edgesForExtendedLayout in iOS7
- How to validate an url on the iPhone
- Storyboard doesn’t contain a view controller with identifier
- Arm64 architecture in xcode 5.1
- Xcode not automatically creating bridging header?
- Importing Project-Swift.h into a Objective-C class…file not found
- How to ENABLE_BITCODE in Xcode 7?
- Only ONE VIEW landscape mode
- How can I use IBOutletCollection to connect multiple UIImageViews to the same outlet?
- How do I implement the UITapGestureRecognizer into my application
- Emulating aspect-fit behaviour using AutoLayout constraints in Xcode 6
- How can I set the title of a UIButton as left-aligned?
- Swift replace substring regex
- Force landscape orientation in UIImagePickerController
- UIRefreshControl – beginRefreshing not working when UITableViewController is inside UINavigationController
- iOS Simulator games run very slow (low fps)
- UICollectionView Set number of columns
- iOS 7 / Xcode 5: Access device launch images programmatically
- Xcode 6 keeps renaming my app’s directory in iOS8 simulator after each run.
- Adding google maps as subview crashes iOS app with exc_bad
- Record audio and save permanently in iOS
- Xcode – ld: library not found for -lPods
- How to enable back/left swipe gesture in UINavigationController after setting leftBarButtonItem?
- UITableView and UIView with keyboardWillShow
- iOS 7 Status Bar Collides With NavigationBar
- Xcode debugger doesn’t print objects and shows nil, when they aren’t
- Is there a way to change the height of a UINavigationBar in Storyboard without using a UINavigationController?
- Xcode 6: can’t connect any IBOutlet to ViewController
- Setting up UIScrollView to swipe between 3 view controllers