I found out an easier way.
- go to File -> Settings -> Keymap
- Search for
Execute Selection in Consoleand reassign it to a new shortcut, like Crl + Enter.
This is the same shortcut to the same action in Spyder and R-Studio.
More Related Contents:
- How do I type hint a method with the type of the enclosing class?
- How do I use installed packages in PyCharm?
- tkinter: how to use after method
- Unresolved reference issue in PyCharm
- Why is the PyGame animation is flickering
- Cannot install pygame in Pycharm
- Why isn’t PyCharm’s autocomplete working for libraries I install?
- Simplify Chained Comparison
- Run / Debug a Django application’s UnitTests from the mouse right click context menu in PyCharm Community Edition?
- What is the problem with shadowing names defined in outer scopes?
- PyCharm doesn’t recognise installed module
- Add pygame module in PyCharm IDE
- pycharm doesn’t recognize pygame package
- Why do some built-in Python functions only have pass?
- How to simulate Jumping in Pygame for this particular code
- Pycharm: set environment variable for run manage.py Task
- Error: Microsoft Visual C++ 10.0 is required (Unable to find vcvarsall.bat) when running Python script [duplicate]
- numpy is already installed with Anaconda but I get an ImportError (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- Can you annotate return type when value is instance of cls?
- Why does PyCharm warn about mutable default arguments? How can I work around them?
- Process finished with exit code 137 in PyCharm
- Code completion not giving recommendations
- Unintentional trailing comma that creates a tuple
- Run Flask CLI command with PyCharm debugger
- How PyCharm imports differently than system command prompt (Windows)
- How do I annotate types in a for-loop?
- PyCharm: ImportError no module named X?
- PyCharm: Process finished with exit code 0
- How can I add interpreter to PyCharm?
- How to run Pylint with PyCharm