Microsoft’s ODBC drivers for SQL Server do not use a
PORT= parameter. The port number, if any, is appended to the server name/IP with a comma, e.g.,
More Related Contents:
- Getting a warning when using a pyodbc Connection object with pandas
- Connecting to MS SQL Server with Windows Authentication using Python?
- Python – pyodbc call stored procedure with parameter name
- How to multiply column in Sql
- how to select next n letters after one specific letter using function in sql server by giving function name,specific letter, no of letters next
- What is the best way to create and populate a numbers table?
- Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- How do you clear the SQL Server transaction log?
- Order Of Execution of the SQL query
- How Can I Log and Find the Most Expensive Queries?
- SQL Server truncation and 8192 limitation
- Is there a Boolean data type in Microsoft SQL Server like there is in MySQL? [duplicate]
- How to list all dates between two dates [duplicate]
- SQL Server sp_msforeachtable usage to select only those tables which meet some condition
- Number of times a particular character appears in a string
- SQL Server variable columns name?
- How to: Create trigger for auto update modified date with SQL Server 2008
- What is the point of “Initial Catalog” in a SQL Server connection string?
- How can I know when SQL Full Text Index Population is finished?
- SQL Server – defining an XML type column with UTF-8 encoding
- What does “exec sp_reset_connection” mean in Sql Server Profiler? [duplicate]
- What datatype should be used for storing phone numbers in SQL Server 2005?
- Retrieving the date in SQL Server; CURRENT_TIMESTAMP vs GetDate()
- How to set the maxrecursion option for a CTE inside a Table-Valued-Function
- to_sql pyodbc count field incorrect or syntax error
- The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object ‘xxxxxxx’, database ‘zzzzzzz’, schema ‘dbo’
- FOR JSON PATH results in SSMS truncated to 2033 characters
- How Can I Detect and Bound Changes Between Row Values in a SQL Table?
- ‘Incorrect SET Options’ Error When Building Database Project
- Set database name dynamically in SQL Server stored procedure?