Your issue is a shared issue and was described in a post by Jose Valim.
To be short, in integration tests, only use
More Related Contents:
- How can I test the page title with Capybara 2.0?
- How to check a checkbox in capybara?
- undefined method `visit’ when using RSpec and Capybara in rails
- Why not use shared ActiveRecord connections for Rspec + Selenium?
- Why does adding “sleep 1” in an after hook cause this Rspec/Capybara test to pass?
- Why isn’t my CORS configuration causing the server to filter incoming requests? How can I make the server only accept requests from a specific origin?
- Reducing n+1 queries using the Bullet and RSpec gems
- Rails: Missing host to link to! Please provide :host parameter or set default_url_options[:host]
- How do I change the default “www.example.com” domain for testing in rails?
- How to spec a private method
- undefined method `get’ for #
- Capybara with subdomains – default_host
- Visit method not found in my rspec
- Suppress Ruby warnings when running specs
- How do you POST to a URL in Capybara?
- Rails rspec set subdomain
- How to check for a JSON response using RSpec?
- How is spec/rails_helper.rb different from spec/spec_helper.rb? Do I need it?
- Unable to obtain stable firefox connection in 60 seconds (127.0.0.1:7055)
- Controller spec unknown keyword: id
- Set Rspec default GET request format to JSON
- How to set request headers in rspec request spec?
- Why is Rspec saying “Failure/Error: Unable to find matching line from backtrace”?
- Configuring Warden for use in RSpec controller specs
- Incompatible library version: nokogiri.bundle requires version 11.0.0 or later, but libxml2.2.dylib
- WARNING: Can’t verify CSRF token authenticity rails
- Rails 3.1 asset pipeline: how to load controller-specific scripts?
- How can I avoid running ActiveRecord callbacks?
- How to query a model based on attribute of another model which belongs to the first model?
- Overriding a module method from a gem in Rails