means = means.sort_values(). [Pandas v0.17+]
(Very old answer, pre-v0.17 / 2015)
pandas used to use
means = means.order().
More Related Contents:
- How to sort a dataFrame in python pandas by two or more columns?
- How to convert index of a pandas dataframe into a column
- how to sort pandas dataframe from one column
- df.append() is not appending to the DataFrame
- pandas groupby sort within groups
- Naturally sorting Pandas DataFrame
- pandas groupby, then sort within groups
- Python: Pandas Series – Why use loc?
- sorting by a custom list in pandas
- Why does my Pandas DataFrame not display new order using `sort_values`?
- Sort a pandas dataframe series by month name
- Combining two Series into a DataFrame in pandas
- Convert pandas Series to DataFrame
- Pandas selecting by label sometimes return Series, sometimes returns DataFrame
- Find the unique values in a column and then sort them
- how do I calculate a rolling idxmax
- Remove name, dtype from pandas output of dataframe or series
- Convert pandas data frame to series
- Finding the intersection between two series in Pandas
- python, sort descending dataframe with pandas
- Python – Delete duplicates in a dataframe based on two columns combinations?
- Getting a list of indices where pandas boolean series is True
- Pandas DataFrame sort by categorical column but by specific class ordering
- Using replace efficiently in pandas
- Sorting by absolute value without changing the data
- Convert Pandas series containing string to boolean
- How to specify the type of pandas series elements in type hints?
- How to sort pandas data frame using values from several columns?
- numerical sort a column containing numbers and strings (pandas/python)
- Python Pandas : pandas.to_datetime() is switching day & month when day is less than 13