Index is an object, and default index starts from
>>> result.index Int64Index([0, 1, 2], dtype=int64)
You can shift this index by
>>> result.index += 1 >>> result.index Int64Index([1, 2, 3], dtype=int64)
More Related Contents:
- How are iloc and loc different?
- How to convert index of a pandas dataframe into a column
- How to add pandas data to an existing csv file?
- Import CSV file as a pandas DataFrame
- What rules does Pandas use to generate a view vs a copy?
- Pandas split DataFrame by column value
- Selecting a row of pandas series/dataframe by integer index
- How to avoid Python/Pandas creating an index in a saved csv?
- datetime dtypes in pandas read_csv
- What is the difference between using squared brackets or dot to access a column?
- How to get rid of “Unnamed: 0” column in a pandas DataFrame read in from CSV file?
- What is the fastest way to upload a big csv file in notebook to work with python pandas?
- Pandas split column into multiple columns by comma
- python – Using pandas structures with large csv(iterate and chunksize)
- Get column index from column name in python pandas
- pandas DataFrame output end of csv
- OSError: Initializing from file failed on csv in Pandas
- Loading multiple csv files of a folder into one dataframe
- How to avoid pandas creating an index in a saved csv
- Python Pandas: Get index of rows where column matches certain value
- How to add header row to a pandas DataFrame
- Python: Removing Rows on Count condition
- Using replace efficiently in pandas
- Is there a way to speed up handling large CSVs and dataframes in python?
- Calculate summary statistics of columns in dataframe
- Selecting a range of columns in a dataframe
- UnicodeDecodeError when reading CSV file in Pandas
- How to upload a CSV file in FastAPI and convert it into a Pandas Dataframe?
- How to return a csv file/Pandas DataFrame in JSON format using FastAPI?
- pandas.read_csv FileNotFoundError: File b’\xe2\x80\xaa’ despite correct path