I’ve now put together a simple example program on GitHub: https://github.com/ulfalizer/readline-and-ncurses.
It supports seamless and efficient terminal resizing and multibyte/combining/wide characters. The code has helpful comments.
More Related Contents:
- Using PHP read word in textarea line by line and insert to mySQL
- How to make win32 console recognize ANSI/VT100 escape sequences?
- Getting rid of \n when using .readlines() [duplicate]
- Is ncurses available for windows? [closed]
- Why do I get the “Unhandled exception type IOException”?
- What is the difference between File.ReadLines() and File.ReadAllLines()? [duplicate]
- subprocess readline hangs waiting for EOF
- How to wait for a keypress in R?
- Undefined reference to `initscr’ Ncurses
- How to use readline() method in Java?
- Workaround for ncurses multi-thread read and write
- Python REPL tab completion on MacOS
- How to get synchronous readline, or “simulate” it using async, in nodejs?
- How to make ncurses display UTF-8 chars correctly in C?
- How to fix column calculation in Python readline if using color prompt
- Best method for reading newline delimited files and discarding the newlines?
- Create a function to check for key press in Unix using ncurses
- How to get Ctrl, Shift or Alt with getch() ncurses?
- Ncurses and Qt Interoperability
- Undo a file readline() operation so file-pointer is back in original state
- Undefined reference to `stdscr’ while using ncurses
- How to read utf16 text file to string in golang?
- Printing a Unicode Symbol in C
- Statically link ncurses to program
- Qt macro keywords cause name collisions
- How do I use vi keys in ipython under *nix?
- Adding Unicode/UTF8 chars to a ncurses display in C
- ncurses multi colors on screen
- What will give me something like ruby readline with a default value?
- How to make win32 console recognize ANSI/VT100 escape sequences in `c`?