According to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines:
@1x : about 25 x 25 (max: 48 x 32)
@2x : about 50 x 50 (max: 96 x 64)
@3x : about 75 x 75 (max: 144 x 96)
More Related Contents:
- How to change inactive icon/text color on tab bar?
- Change UITabBar height
- How to set Image in Tabbar not Tint color in ios?
- ios 11 UITabBar UITabBarItem positioning issue
- Changing Tint / Background color of UITabBar
- Change tab bar item selected color in a storyboard
- Positioning UITabBar at the top
- automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets not working
- Hiding UITabBar when pushing a UIView
- IOS 8 Tab Bar Item Background Colour
- How do we create a bigger center UITabBar Item
- Set custom images to the UIBarButtonItem but it doesn’t show any image
- Changing tab bar item image and text color iOS
- How Make the players waiting [closed]
- Instantiate and Present a viewController in Swift
- How do I record audio on iPhone with AVAudioRecorder?
- How to customize the background/border colors of a grouped table view cell?
- Make UINavigationBar transparent
- Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints, will attempt to recover by breaking constraint
- Asynchronous downloading of images for UITableView with GCD
- UITapGestureRecognizer – make it work on touch down, not touch up?
- iPhone Unzip code
- How to get Wifi SSID in iOS9 after CaptiveNetwork is deprecated and calls for Wifi name are already blocked
- UIScrollView: paging horizontally, scrolling vertically?
- AutoLayout with hidden UIViews?
- Delete all keys from a NSUserDefaults dictionary iOS
- Adding Navigation Bar programmatically iOS
- Remove empty space before cells in UITableView
- How do you add an action to a button programmatically in xcode
- CCAvenue iOS kit integration kit