If you have already installed nodejs and still getting this error. npm: command not found..
apt-get install -y npm
More Related Contents:
- How to completely remove node.js from Windows
- NPM: npm-cli.js not found when running npm
- npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents
- npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, rename
- NPM stuck giving the same error EISDIR: Illegal operation on a directory, read at error (native)
- Installing Node.js (and npm) on Windows 10
- Do you need to use path.join in node.js?
- Windows Integrated Authentication in node.js Client
- Global npm install location on windows?
- How to deploy Node.js application with deep node_modules structure on Windows?
- How to install NodeJS LTS on Windows as a local user (without admin rights)
- collection is not defined in mongodb
- module.exports vs. export default in Node.js and ES6
- WebSockets and Apache proxy: how to configure mod_proxy_wstunnel?
- NodeJS – Error installing with NPM
- What are the differences between node.js and node?
- Why is node.js only processing six requests at a time?
- bundling precompiled binary into electron app
- Google spreadsheet api Request had insufficient authentication scopes
- mongoose field with the name type
- Simplest way to download and unzip files in Node.js cross-platform?
- Bad state: Insecure HTTP is not allowed by platform: [closed]
- Express res.sendfile throwing forbidden error
- ExpressJS & Websocket & session sharing
- Node.js setting up environment specific configs to be used with everyauth
- Error message “ENOENT, no such file or directory”
- “npm install” installs all dependencies in node_modules directory, instead of having them nested
- How do I update npm on Windows?
- How to set env var for .npmrc use
- Mongoose: extending schemas