A..F are in hex-digit order in the ASCII character set, so
should do the trick. Unless I’m missing something.
More Related Contents:
- Why does Java’s hashCode() in String use 31 as a multiplier?
- Converting A String To Hexadecimal In Java
- How to convert a color integer to a hex String in Android?
- Java String to SHA1
- How to convert hex string to Java string?
- Java converting int to hex and back again
- Convert a String of Hex into ASCII in Java
- What is a good 64bit hash function in Java for textual strings?
- Java calculate hex representation of a SHA-1 digest of a String
- Verify if String is hexadecimal
- How to convert hex string to float in Java?
- incompatible types required char found java.lang.string
- All possible Angram String combinations in java [closed]
- Change date format in a Java string
- How to split a string with any whitespace chars as delimiters
- What is meant by immutable?
- How to convert Java String into byte?
- Java String – See if a string contains only numbers and not letters
- Remove trailing zero in Java
- Converting String to “Character” array in Java
- How can I remove a substring from a given String?
- How to insert Space after every Character of an existing String in Java?
- Java Equivalent to Python Dictionaries
- Find the Number of Occurrences of a Substring in a String
- Reliably convert any object to String and then back again
- Query String Manipulation in Java
- Java String variable setting – reference or value?
- Split string with | separator in java
- Convert Java Date into XML Date Format (and vice versa)
- Demonstrating string comparison with Java