Put this into your .htaccess
<FilesMatch "\.(?i:jpg|gif|png)$"> Header set Content-Disposition attachment </FilesMatch>
Make sure you have
mod_headers installed and enabled.
More Related Contents:
- Redirect non-www to www in .htaccess
- .htaccess mod_rewrite – how to exclude directory from rewrite rule
- Deny all, allow only one IP through htaccess
- Password protect a specific URL
- How to write htaccess rewrite rule for seo friendly url
- symfony2 rewrite rules .htaccess app.php
- What exactly does the Multiviews options in .htaccess?
- Block all bots/crawlers/spiders for a special directory with htaccess
- How to remove index.php from URLs?
- How to get MAMP to read .htaccess files
- Mod Rewrite redirect URL with query string to pretty url
- What does $1 [QSA,L] mean in my .htaccess file?
- .htaccess rewrite image file to php script
- How can I redirect to a different domain without changing the URL in the address bar?
- Issue In Removing Double Or More Slashes From URL By .htaccess
- Best Practice: 301 Redirect HTTP to HTTPS (Standard Domain)
- ‘hash’ url rewrite in .htaccess
- redirect all .html extensions to .php
- .htaccess URL redirect
- .htaccess redirect without changing address bar
- 301 redirect .htaccess
- 301 redirect from URL with query string to new domain with different query string
- .htaccess redirect
- Using mod rewrite to change URL with username variable
- How to Block an IP address range using the .htaccess file
- Exclude folder from htaccess
- Make web root folder a sub-folder with .htaccess?
- Using regular expression in htaccess for 301 redirects
- Redirect all http AND https non-www URLS to https://www.xyz.com via htaccess
- .htaccess redirect to all IP’s but mine