EDIT: I found this can work. I don’t why. But it really works.
You can add
&html5=1 in the url to fix it.
More Related Contents:
- Google Video no longer able to retrieve captions?
- Google API to get impressions of youtube videos?
- Youtube video uploads rejected before API quota limit reached
- processingFailure error (400) while retrieving CommentThreads list
- How do I authorise an app (web or installed) without user intervention?
- YouTube API to fetch all videos on a channel
- Failed to execute ‘postMessage’ on ‘DOMWindow’: https://www.youtube.com !== http://localhost:9000
- How to check if YouTube channel is streaming live
- Google Speech Recognition API Result is Empty
- How to embed YouTube videos in PHP?
- Restrict Login Email with Google OAuth2.0 to Specific Domain Name
- Error: ‘The project id used to call the Google Play Developer API has not been linked in the Google Play Developer Console.’
- Lookup City and State by Zip Google Geocode Api [closed]
- google plus api: “insufficientPermissions” error
- Google Sheets API returns “The caller does not have permission” when using server key
- How do you mute an embedded Youtube player?
- Google Contacts API vs People API
- How to extract metadata for more than 20000 videos from channel using YouTube Data API v3?
- How to call Greasemonkey’s GM_ functions from code that must run in the target page scope?
- Is there a Google Keep API? [closed]
- How to get the mp4 url for Youtube videos using Youtube v3 API
- how to map youtube handles to channel IDs
- loading multiple video players with youtube api
- Pause youtube video, youtube api
- Struggling with Youtube Player Support Fragment
- youtube api v3 page tokens
- What is the fastest way to update a google spreadsheet with a lot of data through the spreadsheet api?
- How can I get the actual video URL of a YouTube live stream?