It seems the issue is with directories permissions .
Check and try following things :
- Check whether you have write access on both the android sdk and
Android Studio directories.
- if you are on Windows OS, also try to run Android Studio as Administrator by right clicking on the Studio’s icon, .
More Related Contents:
- Cannot resolve symbol ‘AppCompatActivity’
- Cannot resolve symbol ‘Theme’ in styles.xml (Android Studio)
- OpenCV in Android Studio
- Android Studio suddenly cannot resolve symbols
- Android studio add external project to build.gradle
- Android studio, gradle and NDK
- How to configure gradle to work “offline” (using cached dependencies)
- AppCompat v7 r21 returning error in values.xml?
- Why are there two build.gradle files in an Android Studio project?
- Using ViewPagerIndicator library with Android Studio and Gradle
- Android Gradle Apache HttpClient does not exist?
- Duplicate files copied (Android Studio 0.4.0) [duplicate]
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment variable to
- Android Studio build fails with “Task ” not found in root project ‘MyProject’.”
- AndroidStudio – Module Dependencies in Gradle
- Gradle 0.9.+/0.9.2 error: Unable to load class ‘com.android.builder.testing.api.DeviceProvider’
- JNI and Gradle in Android Studio
- Unable to resolve dependency for ‘:app@debug/compileClasspath’: Could not resolve com.android.support:appcompat-v7:26.1.0
- Configuration with name ‘default’ not found. Android Studio
- Android studio 3.2.1 ArtifactResolveException: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ‘:classpath’
- Android Studio: how to generate signed APK using Gradle?
- Add Maven repository to build.gradle
- Gradle error upgrading to Android Studio 3.0 Beta 1
- Android-Studio : Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine
- Android Studio Stuck at Gradle Download on create new project
- Could not find property ‘outputFile’ on com.android.build.gradle.internal.api.ApplicationVariantImpl
- While Android Studio Updated to v3.3 getting API ‘variant.getAssemble()’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘variant.getAssembleProvider()’
- Android Studio, Gradle Errors. Content not allowed in Prolog
- Can an AAR include transitive dependencies? [duplicate]
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac’ Android Studio 3.1 Update