I needed to reset the position of the stream before reading…
request.InputStream.Position = 0;
using (StreamReader inputStream = new StreamReader(request.InputStream))
More Related Contents:
- Can I set an unlimited length for maxJsonLength in web.config?
- Can I access session state from an HTTPModule?
- What does .d in JSON mean?
- How to receive JSON as an MVC 5 action method parameter
- HTTPModule Event Execution Order?
- Returning JSON object from an ASP.NET page
- How to allow download of .json file with ASP.NET
- How can I JSON encode an array in VB.NET?
- Force CamelCase on ASP.NET WebAPI Per Controller
- Jqgrid 3.7 does not show rows in internet explorer
- asp.net web forms json return result
- Programmatically register HttpModules at runtime
- Best way to parse JSON data into a .NET object
- Why do ASP.NET JSON web services return the result in ‘d’?
- HTTP handler vs HTTP module
- Pass a user defined object to ASP.NET Webmethod from jQuery, using JSON
- Can the ViewBag name be the same as the Model property name in a DropDownList?
- Close/kill the session when the browser or tab is closed
- IIS: Idle Timeout vs Recycle
- @Html.DisplayFor – DateFormat (“mm/dd/yyyy”)
- Binding IIS Express to an IP Address [duplicate]
- What is the difference (if any) between Html.Partial(view, model) and Html.RenderPartial(view,model) in MVC2?
- ASP.NET: How to access Session from handler? [duplicate]
- IE 10 – File download issues
- ASP.NET MVC on IIS 7.5 – Error 403.14 Forbidden
- The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x800704CD
- How is HttpOnly get set for ASP.NET_SessionId cookie?
- What is a Generic Handler in asp.net and its use?
- How does Html.Raw MVC helper work?