The extra two digits are used to define the colors’ transparency, or alpha channel.
Android uses the ARGB format (or AARRGGBB as you use in your example).
For more (Android-specific) information, take a look at the Color documentation.
More Related Contents:
- Hex transparency in colors [duplicate]
- Understanding colors on Android (six characters)
- How to get a Color from hexadecimal Color String
- How to Measure TextView Height Based on Device Width and Font Size?
- Adding a colored background with text/icon under swiped row when using Android’s RecyclerView
- Android : Draw Circle With Text Inside
- Android Studio – Firebase Fatal error
- Can the Android layout folder contain subfolders?
- Android How to adjust layout in Full Screen Mode when softkeyboard is visible
- Set the absolute position of a view
- How do I create a ListView with rounded corners in Android?
- Android Paint: .measureText() vs .getTextBounds()
- How to avoid soft keyboard pushing up my layout? [duplicate]
- Image on canvas to JPEG file
- Remove icon/logo from action bar on android
- Android canvas draw rectangle
- Android Custom Shape Button
- Android: Where is the Spinner widget’s text color attribute hiding?
- Cursor adapter and sqlite example [closed]
- How to limit the height of Spinner drop down view in Android
- One Activity and all other Fragments [closed]
- Creating an empty bitmap and drawing though canvas in Android
- Align top of image to top of TextView
- How to disable dates before today date in DatePickerDialog Android?
- Detect 7 inch and 10 inch tablet programmatically
- Create Custom Big Notifications
- Android – how to set background color of all screens?
- How to programmatically round corners and set random background colors
- android popup menu text color (AppCompat)
- Incorrect overlay behavior in FrameLayout