<:emoji_name:emoji_id>for custom emojis.
You can also find the discord.Emoji instance through Server.emojis and
then cast it to str.
More Related Contents:
- Discord Py on_message bot=False blocked?
- Why does on_message stop commands from working?
- Discord Bot can only see itself and no other users in guild
- Discord.py error: TypeError: __new__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘deny_new’
- How to make a command case insensitive in discord.py
- (discord.py) Getting a list of all of the members in a specific voice channel
- AttributeError: ‘Client’ object has no attribute ‘send_message’ (Discord Bot)
- Discord.py get user object from id/tag
- How do I get the discord.py intents to work?
- Discord.py on_member_join not working, no error message
- Commands don’t run in discord.py 2.0 – no errors, but run in discord.py 1.7.3
- Why doesn’t multiple on_message events work?
- Cooldown For Command On Discord Bot Python
- How do I use cogs with discord.py?
- Python – DM a User Discord Bot
- What are the differences between Bot and Client?
- How can I run an async function using the schedule library?
- How can I send an embed via my Discord bot, w/python?
- “RuntimeWarning: coroutine ‘BotBase.load_extension’ was never awaited” after updating discord.py
- discord.py how to wait for author message using wait_for?
- How to solve a “429: Too Many Requests” when running discord.py bot on repl.it?
- Python [Invalid syntax] with async def
- I want to let my Discord Bot send images/gifs
- How do i make a working slash command in discord.py
- How to use string.replace() in python 3.x
- How to set sys.stdout encoding in Python 3?
- How to correct TypeError: Unicode-objects must be encoded before hashing?
- Unsupported operand type(s) for +: ‘int’ and ‘str’ [duplicate]
- PySerial non-blocking read loop
- What arguments does Python sort() function have?