You need to use a sub-query.
SELECT c.d AS a, c.d + 2 AS b FROM (SELECT 1+1 AS d) c
| a | b | --------- | 2 | 4 |
More Related Contents:
- Select first row in each GROUP BY group?
- SQLite – UPSERT *not* INSERT or REPLACE
- How can I list the tables in a SQLite database file that was opened with ATTACH?
- Update table values from another table with the same user name
- SQL Select between dates
- How to pivot in SQLite or i.e. select in wide format a table stored in long format?
- What are valid table names in SQLite?
- How do I dump the data of some SQLite3 tables?
- FULL OUTER JOIN with SQLite
- SQLite – How do you join tables from different databases?
- Delete column from SQLite table
- sqlite database default time value ‘now’
- SQLite – ORDER BY RAND()
- Query to get records based on Radius in SQLite?
- How to use SQL Order By statement to sort results case insensitive?
- Select random row(s) in SQLite
- basic recursive query on sqlite3?
- sqlite alter table add MULTIPLE columns in a single statement
- Drop all tables command
- SQLite auto-increment non-primary key field
- Get month from DATETIME in sqlite
- How do I import .sql files into SQLite 3?
- sqlite equivalent of row_number() over ( partition by …?
- How to create timestamp column with default value ‘now’?
- String concatenation does not work in SQLite
- Unfindable SQLite Syntax Error
- SQLite3 UNIQUE constraint failed error
- Does SQLite3 have prepared statements in Node.js?
- SQL error: misuse of aggregate
- SQLite query, ‘LIKE’