The problem is because you’re using a cross-domain URL. From the documentation for the
downloadonly works for same-origin URLs, or the
To fix this you need to host the image on the same domain as the parent site.
More Related Contents:
- How to send data to the server via Ajax?
- jQuery append function is just appending the html but not the classes related to it
- How to hide css and js version details from weppalyzer in PHP
- My games being hacked easily by right click inspect. How can i prevent this?
- Displaying selected dropdown option [closed]
- PHP get contents of a div, and echo the div contents in same page
- HTML: how refresh information in [closed]
- How could I make a calendar? [closed]
- Download the text over image using jquery
- HTML Form Submit pass array to PHP [closed]
- Dynamic page load can’t load Java with page
- “Mixed content blocked” when running an HTTP AJAX operation in an HTTPS page
- How to prevent page from reloading after form submit – JQuery
- How to convert HTML to JSON using PHP?
- How to replace html element with ajax response?
- How do I refresh a DIV content?
- Remove everything within script and style tags
- How to replace the entire html webpage with ajax response?
- Stop form refreshing page on submit
- TypeError: p.easing[this.easing] is not a function
- Hide scrollbar while still being able to scroll with mouse/keyboard [duplicate]
- Simulate drop file event
- Why do multiple `.appendTo` calls on a newly created jQuery element only append it once?
- How to change only text node in element [duplicate]
- Send form data using ajax