I think you can do
Jsoup.connect("...").timeout(10 * 1000).get();
which sets timeout to 10s.
More Related Contents:
- can someone explain what this code is doing
- How to “scan” a website (or page) for info, and bring it into my program?
- How do I preserve line breaks when using jsoup to convert html to plain text?
- jsoup posting and cookie
- How to connect via HTTPS using Jsoup?
- JSoup character encoding issue
- Problems submitting a login form with Jsoup
- Jsoup Cookies for HTTPS scraping
- Jsoup get dynamically generated HTML
- How to add proxy support to Jsoup?
- Sending POST request with username and password and save session cookie
- How to fill a form with Jsoup?
- How to parse XML with jsoup
- Jsoup connection with basic access authentication
- Can Jsoup simulate a button press?
- Android java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.jsoup.Jsoup
- How to post form login using jsoup?
- What is the Java ?: operator called and what does it do?
- How to get a resource id with a known resource name?
- Difference between paint, paintComponent and paintComponents in Swing
- Why does Java have an “unreachable statement” compiler error?
- How to set specific Java version to Maven?
- Why does parallel stream with lambda in static initializer cause a deadlock?
- Java JTree directory structure from file paths
- Difference between paint() and paintcomponent()?
- TableCellRenderer and how to refresh Cell background without using JTable.repaint()
- Java byte array contains negative numbers
- How to log within shutdown hooks with Log4j2?