Just did this really easy and quick. First create a ~/.bash_profile from terminal:
open -a TextEdit.app ~/.bash_profile
Save document in TextEdit and you are done.
More Related Contents:
- Setting environment variables on OS X
- Setting PATH environment variable in OSX permanently
- Why isn’t DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH being propagated here?
- Set environment variables on Mac OS X Lion
- How to restore .bash_profile on a mac? None of my unix terminal are working [closed]
- Environment variables in Mac OS X
- Running a command in a new Mac OS X Terminal window
- Why does cURL return error “(23) Failed writing body”?
- How to use GNU sed on Mac OS 10.10+, ‘brew install –default-names’ no longer supported
- Date command does not follow Linux specifications (Mac OS X Lion)
- Variables overwriting text problem with “echo” in Bash
- MAMP Pro 3.05 on Mavericks updated to Yosemite – Apache does not start
- Bash script absolute path with OS X
- Mac OS: /usr/bin/env: bad interpreter: Operation not permitted
- Parse ifconfig to get only my IP address using Bash
- How do I create a Bash alias?
- How to set keyboard shortcuts to jump to beginning/end of line? [closed]
- Installing Homebrew on macOS
- Difference between .profile and .bash_profile on Snow Leopard
- What is the Unix command to create a hardlink to a directory in OS X?
- how to pass command-line arguments to a program run with the open command?
- How to make OS X to read .bash_profile not .profile file
- How to get the PID of a process by giving the process name in Mac OS X ?
- Add app to OSX “Login Items” during a Package Maker installer postflight script
- Run a script only at shutdown (not log off or restart) on Mac OS X
- How can I start PostgreSQL server on Mac OS X?
- psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory (Mac OS X)
- check internet connection in cocoa application
- $PATH environment variable for apache2 on mac
- Where can I find “make” program for Mac OS X Lion?