You can use:
to obtain Widows handler. Then using regular windows API you can do anything you like
More Related Contents:
- opencv c++ Edge detection to find edge that the top of it is white and the bottom is black
- Detect semicircle in OpenCV
- How to verify the correctness of calibration of a webcam?
- opencv drawing a 2d histogram
- How to find out what type of a Mat object is with Mat::type() in OpenCV?
- Computing camera pose with homography matrix based on 4 coplanar points
- How to capture the desktop in OpenCV (ie. turn a bitmap into a Mat)?
- Computing x,y coordinate (3D) from image point
- Displaying stitched images together without cutoff using warpAffine
- Configuring an c++ OpenCV project with Cmake
- Could not find module FindOpenCV.cmake ( Error in configuration process)
- 2 usb cameras not working with opencv
- sift = cv2.xfeatures2d.SIFT_create() not working even though have contrib installed
- How to crop away convexity defects?
- CMake Error: Variables are set to NOTFOUND
- MinAreaRect angles – Unsure about the angle returned
- Sift implementation with OpenCV 2.2
- Why cv2.so missing after opencv installed?
- How to load png images with 4 channels?
- How to use OpenCV SimpleBlobDetector
- Opencv virtually camera rotating/translating for bird’s eye view
- OpenCV as a static library (cmake options)
- Filling gaps in shape edges
- Can’t access webcam with OpenCV
- cv2.imshow() function is opening a window that always says not responding – python opencv
- How to use Bazel to build project uses OpenCV [closed]
- OpenCV with GigE Vision Cameras [closed]
- How is the camera coordinate system in OpenCV oriented?
- Package opencv was not found in the pkg-config search path
- Preprocessing image for Tesseract OCR with OpenCV