Fixed3D. Also, if you do not want them to maximize the form set
Maximize to False.
More Related Contents:
- How to start WinForm app minimized to tray?
- What is the “right” way to bring a Windows Forms Application to the foreground?
- Generic base class for WinForm UserControl
- How to check the OS version at runtime, e.g. on Windows or Linux, without using a conditional compilation statement
- Debug Target Is Missing?
- How do I add my new User Control to the Toolbox or a new Winform?
- How can I get Visual Studio 2008 Windows Forms designer to render a Form that implements an abstract base class?
- how do i check if a printer is installed and ready using C#?
- Drawing a rectangle with a certain angle of degree
- How to get ALL child controls of a Windows Forms form of a specific type (Button/Textbox)?
- How do I pass a value from a child back to the parent form?
- How do I write a backslash (\) in a string?
- How to get an HtmlElement value inside Frames/IFrames?
- Hide TabControl buttons to manage stacked Panel controls
- Find a control in Windows Forms by name
- How to draw line and select it in Panel
- How to get the “friendly” OS Version Name?
- Detect WebBrowser complete page loading
- Docking Window inside another Window
- Execute specified function every X seconds
- Windows Forms ProgressBar: Easiest way to start/stop marquee?
- How to put a UserControl into Visual Studio toolBox
- Add item to Listview control
- How do I change the culture of a WinForms application at runtime
- How can I generate UUID in C#
- Get current scroll position from rich text box control?
- Why is my bound DataGridView throwing an “Operation not valid because it results in a reentrant call to the SetCurrentCellAddressCore function” error?
- Changing color of scroll bar in ListView in WinForms
- How to apply a fade transition effect to Images using a Timer?