$ nc -k -l 4444 > filename.out
More Related Contents:
- How many socket connections possible?
- When should I use TCP_NODELAY and when TCP_CORK?
- How to read a file line by line and making a new file for each line having same filename as last word of each line? [closed]
- How to permanently set $PATH on Linux/Unix [closed]
- How do I use sudo to redirect output to a location I don’t have permission to write to? [closed]
- Read values into a shell variable from a pipe
- Aborting a shell script if any command returns a non-zero value
- Bash ignoring error for a particular command
- Fastest way to find lines of a file from another larger file in Bash
- How to replace spaces in file names using a bash script
- How can I quickly sum all numbers in a file?
- Bash script process substitution Syntax error: “(” unexpected
- Setting environment variables in Linux using Bash
- Can I open a socket and pass it to another process in Linux
- Get the Perl rename utility instead of the built-in rename
- Automating telnet session using bash scripts
- How to find the socket buffer size of linux
- extracting unique values between 2 sets/files
- Linux non-blocking fifo (on demand logging)
- Unable to export the variable through script file [duplicate]
- How do you normalize a file path in Bash?
- Pipe only STDERR through a filter
- How to determine SSL cert expiration date from a PEM encoded certificate?
- How to run a script at a certain time on Linux? [closed]
- How to copy a file to multiple directories using the gnu cp command
- Code for parsing a key/value in in file from shell script
- What is the Linux equivalent to DOS pause?
- Recursively remove files
- Using `date` command to get previous, current and next month
- bash: set array env variable and de-referencing it from any shell script fails