You are expecting an
id parameter in your URL but you aren’t supplying one. Such as:
http://yoursite.com/controller/edit/12 ^^ missing
More Related Contents:
- better way to load 2 dropdown in mvc
- Restarting (Recycling) an Application Pool
- How do I use a C# keyword as a property name?
- ASP.NET MVC Binding to a dictionary
- Dependency Injection in attributes
- How to get the public IP address of a user in C#
- How to call another controller Action From a controller in Mvc
- Web API Put Request generates an Http 405 Method Not Allowed error
- Correct, idiomatic way to use custom editor templates with IEnumerable models in ASP.NET MVC
- When I post back to my controller all values for my model are null
- Validation failed for one or more entities while saving changes to SQL Server Database using Entity Framework
- prevent property from being serialized in web API
- ModelState.IsValid == false, why?
- What does it mean for a property to be [Required] and nullable?
- ASP.NET MVC Global Variables
- How do I use ASP.NET Identity 2.0 to allow a user to impersonate another user?
- Adding your own HtmlHelper in ASP.NET MVC 3
- asp.net identity get all roles of logged in user
- asp.net-mvc: razor ‘@’ symbol in js file
- When should I use Html.Displayfor in MVC
- How to elegantly deal with timezones
- ASP.NET MVC Razor render without encoding
- MVC: Where to put business logic? [closed]
- Assign format of DateTime with data annotations?
- POST string to ASP.NET Web Api application – returns null
- validate a dropdownlist in asp.net mvc
- ZipArchive gives Unexpected end of data corrupted error
- Why is this web api controller not concurrent?
- How to represent a month of checkboxes in an MVC model
- Dealing with large file uploads on ASP.NET Core 1.0