get_browser() function has been available in PHP for quite a long a time.
The PHP manual is free, can be downloaded in various formats and viewed online (with comments)
More Related Contents:
- Prevent PHP parsing in strings [closed]
- PHP parse/syntax errors; and how to solve them
- Best XML Parser for PHP [duplicate]
- PHP Parse HTML code [duplicate]
- Get operating system info
- How to use XMLReader in PHP?
- Parsing Huge XML Files in PHP
- Convert dot syntax like “this.that.other” to multi-dimensional array in PHP
- Best way to parse RSS/Atom feeds with PHP [closed]
- Unformat money when parsing in PHP
- Transform relative path into absolute URL using PHP
- Converting a number with comma as decimal point to float
- Parse a CSS file with PHP
- PHP CSV string to array
- PHP HTML DOMDocument getElementById problems
- Best way to process large XML in PHP [duplicate]
- Parsing HTML files as PHP
- PHP YAML Parsers [closed]
- How to parse fixed width column text in php?
- Any decent PHP parser written in PHP? [closed]
- PHP – parse current URL
- ffmpeg Progress Bar – Encoding Percentage in PHP
- How to find a whole word in a string in PHP without accidental matches?
- How to parse a date string in PHP?
- What is a good parser generator for php?
- PHP cURL how to add the User Agent value OR overcome the Servers blocking cURL requests?
- json parse error with double quotes
- syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING [duplicate]
- What RSS parser should I use in PHP?
- PHP Version 5.2.14 / Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting ‘)’