for each & sign you got write
in your example it would be:
More Related Contents:
- Are (non-void) self-closing tags valid in HTML5?
- How to mark-up phone numbers?
- Table with fixed header and fixed column on pure css
- href overrides ng-click in Angular.js
- How to escape < and > inside tags
- Can I use non existing CSS classes?
- Can Microdata be applied on any type of HTML element? [closed]
- What elements can a span tag contain in HTML5?
- w3c html validation error – Section lacks heading. Consider using h2-h6 elements to add identifying headings to all sections
- Is there a valid way to disable autocomplete in a HTML form?
- ‘div’ inside ‘table’
- Why can’t a element contain a ?
- Section vs Article HTML5
- Google fonts URL break HTML5 Validation on w3.org
- “Attribute name not allowed on element div at this point”
- How to place a div over a image? [closed]
- Can I nest a element inside an using HTML5?
- target=”_blank” vs. target=”_new”
- HTML5 download attribute not working when downloading from another server, even when Access-Control-Allow-Origin is set to all (*)
- Is there a way to style part of an input field’s value? [duplicate]
- Assign an initial value to radio button as checked
- Printing HTML table with many columns/rows using CSS layout?
- Is it OK to use a self closing DIV tag? [duplicate]
- Items that span all columns/rows using CSS grid layout
- How to transform each side of a shape separately?
- html5 video safari downloads full before playing
- Is it correct to use DIV inside FORM?
- CSS Grid with variable number of “auto” rows, but one row should take “1fr”
- How to create a ribbon shape in CSS
- Fitting child into parent