__NSArrayI is a code-word for an immutable array – that is, a “regular”
NSArray which you cannot change.
__NSArrayM is a code-word for a mutable array – that is,
NSMutableArray, you can add and remove items.
More Related Contents:
- How can I sort an NSArray containing NSDictionaries?
- How to sort NSArray of objects based on one attribute
- How to read formatted string from a text file?
- Pass data back to previous viewcontroller
- Syntax help – Variable as object name [duplicate]
- MKAnnotationView Push to View Controller when DetailDesclosure Button is Clicked
- Change iOS app’s language on the fly
- iOS – Get CPU usage from application
- Autorotate in iOS 6 has strange behaviour
- Center text vertically in a UITextView
- this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key view [duplicate]
- Objective-C: Find numbers in string
- How do I upload a video to YouTube from within an iOS application? [closed]
- Detecting if iOS app is run in debugger
- iOS devices as web server [closed]
- Linking a static library to an iOS project in Xcode 4
- Blur specific part of an image (rectangular, circular)?
- How do you determine spacing between cells in UICollectionView flowLayout
- Draw Graph curves with UIBezierPath
- Converting NSData to NSString in Objective c
- how to pass variable arguments to another method?
- UINavigationController Force Rotate
- How can you apply distortions to a UIImage using OpenGL ES?
- NSFetchedResultsController with sections created by first letter of a string
- What does the -ObjC linker flag do?
- Get X and Y coordinates of a word in UITextView
- How to convert JSON serialized data to NSDictionary
- iOS: parse a URL into segments
- How to check the orientation of device programmatically in iPhone? [duplicate]
- How to get click event from a button added over MKAnnotationView