Try adding this line to the beginning of your stored procedure:
SET FMTONLY OFF
You can remove this after you have finished importing.
More Related Contents:
- T-SQL stored procedure that accepts multiple Id values
- Select columns from result set of stored procedure
- Escape a string in SQL Server so that it is safe to use in LIKE expression
- EXEC sp_executesql with multiple parameters
- T-SQL Dynamic SQL and Temp Tables
- How do I find a stored procedure containing ?
- Check if a string contains a substring in SQL Server 2005, using a stored procedure
- SQL Server stored procedure return code oddity
- Max Nbr of Months W/ No Activity in Past 12 Months
- How do I generate a random number for each row in a T-SQL select?
- Function vs. Stored Procedure in SQL Server
- Combine multiple results in a subquery into a single comma-separated value
- How do you view ALL text from an ntext or nvarchar(max) in SSMS?
- Floor a date in SQL server
- Create a view with ORDER BY clause
- What does ‘COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS’ do?
- Possible to store value of one select column and use it for the next one?
- SQL Server SELECT into existing table
- How FOR XML PATH(”) works when concatenating rows
- How to check if a stored procedure exists before creating it
- Scheduled run of stored procedure on SQL server
- SQL Server ORDER BY date and nulls last
- What is the Oracle equivalent of SQL Server’s IsNull() function?
- SQL Recursive CTE: Finding objects linked by property
- PRINT statement in T-SQL
- T-sql – determine if value is integer
- Convert decimal time to hours and minutes
- Execute stored procedure with an Output parameter?
- SQL Query Where Column = ” returning Emoji characters 🎃 and 🍰
- SQL Server error “Implicit conversion of because the collation of the value is unresolved due to a collation conflict.”