In order to receive a callback on
Exited event, the
EnableRaisingEvents must be set to true.
Process correctionProcess = Process.Start(startInfo); correctionProcess.EnableRaisingEvents = true; correctionProcess.Exited += new EventHandler(ProcessExited);
More Related Contents:
- What are Automatic Properties in C# and what is their purpose?
- Transactions in .net
- How do I suspend painting for a control and its children?
- How do I deserialize a complex JSON object in C# .NET?
- What exactly happens when I set LoadUserProfile of IIS pool?
- How to tell Json.Net globally to apply the StringEnumConverter to all enums
- How can I serialize/deserialize a dictionary with custom keys using Json.Net?
- .NET Integer vs Int16?
- How can I bring my application window to the front? [duplicate]
- Why is Application.Restart() not reliable?
- How to submit http form using C#
- Why isn’t my public property serialized by the XmlSerializer?
- Using Razor outside of MVC in .NET Core
- What is the difference between IEnumerator and IEnumerable? [duplicate]
- How do I create a directory on FTP server using C#?
- SqlConnection.Close() inside using statement
- System.BadImageFormatException: Reference assemblies should not be loaded for execution [duplicate]
- Identifying active network interface
- Implementing IDisposable on a subclass when the parent also implements IDisposable
- Why is Serializable Attribute required for an object to be serialized
- Non Public Members for C# Interfaces [closed]
- How do I know what monitor a WPF window is in
- What causes memory fragmentation in .NET
- Why is my C# program faster in a profiler?
- Normalize newlines in C#
- How do I compile my App.config into my exe in a VS2010 C# console app?
- System.Net.Mail and =?utf-8?B?XXXXX…. Headers
- Sending email through gmail SMTP on GoDaddy [closed]
- How to pass this by ref in C#?