Convert all of the colors to the CIE Lab color space and compute the distance in that space
deltaE = sqrt(deltaL^2 + deltaA^2 + deltaB^2)
Colors with the lowest deltaE are the most perceptually similar to each other.
More Related Contents:
- Is there an algorithm for color mixing that works like mixing real colors?
- Function for creating color wheels [closed]
- An algorithm to space out overlapping rectangles?
- Custom Weighted Scale [closed]
- What is stability in sorting algorithms and why is it important?
- Equation for testing if a point is inside a circle
- Peak signal detection in realtime timeseries data
- Need help in mod 1000000007 questions
- What is the fastest integer factorization algorithm?
- Algorithm to generate a crossword [closed]
- How can I compute a Cartesian product iteratively?
- How to round floats to integers while preserving their sum?
- True random number generator [closed]
- Modulus power of big numbers
- Puzzle: Find largest rectangle (maximal rectangle problem)
- How to find two most distant points?
- How best to sum up lots of floating point numbers?
- Polygon enclosing a set of points
- Find 2 numbers in an unsorted array equal to a given sum
- Algorithm to find the most common substrings in a string
- I have an OpenGL Tessellated Sphere and I want to cut a cylindrical hole in it
- How do you find a point at a given perpendicular distance from a line?
- How does this work? Weird Towers of Hanoi Solution
- How do I determine whether my calculation of pi is accurate?
- Optimizing Conway’s ‘Game of Life’
- how do I create a line of arbitrary thickness using Bresenham?
- Randomly choosing from a list with weighted probabilities
- Can an array be grouped more efficiently than sorted?
- How do I find the Excel column name that corresponds to a given integer? [duplicate]
- Memory efficient power set algorithm