maxlength is for behavior.
CSS is for styling.
That is why.
More Related Contents:
- overflow scroll not working. I cannot scroll through my image
- html/css empty space at bottom of the website
- Would your website perform better if you created stylesheets for each screen size, rather than using a feature such as Bootstrap?
- HTML & CSS : How do I change names and job titles to be under the pictures
- Break long word with CSS
- Make grid container fill columns not rows
- Centered elements inside a flex container are growing and overflowing beyond top [duplicate]
- Why does styling the background of the body element affect the entire screen?
- CSS two divs next to each other
- SVGs not scaling properly in IE – has extra space
- Text not centered with justify-content: center
- How to keep footer at bottom of screen [duplicate]
- How to give the background-image path in CSS?
- Position sticky on thead
- Bootstrap – 5 column layout
- Is there a way to get a web page header/footer printed on every page?
- How to implement curve background in CSS? [duplicate]
- How to prevent text from overflowing in CSS?
- CSS Selector “(A or B) and C”?
- How to darken a background using CSS?
- How to keep :active css style after click a button
- How to change one element while hovering over another with CSS
- How to make CSS Grid items take up remaining space?
- CSS attribute selector does not work a href
- Make a perfect circle around a div of variable height
- Floating Div Over An Image
- How to remove the space between list items [duplicate]
- How can I make Bootstrap 4 columns all the same height? [duplicate]
- How to create a heart shape using CSS?
- How to center-justify the last line of text in CSS?