You can try the following query:
SELECT service_level, fixpack_num FROM TABLE (sysproc.env_get_inst_info()) as INSTANCEINFO
It works on LUW, so I can’t guarantee that it’ll work on z/OS, but it’s worth a shot.
More Related Contents:
- DB2 Comma Separated Output by Groups
- Does DB2 have an “insert or update” statement?
- how to transform comma separated column into multiples rows in db2
- INNER JOIN in UPDATE sql for DB2
- Pivoting in DB2
- Regular Expressions in DB2 SQL
- How to resolve SQL0418N Error
- DB2 Query to retrieve all table names for a given schema
- MySQL: Alternatives to ORDER BY RAND()
- IN vs ANY operator in PostgreSQL
- sql query to return differences between two tables
- Generate SQL Create Scripts for existing tables with Query
- SQL Server 2005 How Create a Unique Constraint?
- Is there any boolean type in Oracle databases?
- Physical vs. logical (hard vs. soft) delete of database record? [closed]
- sql server select first row from a group
- Convert Unixtime to Datetime SQL (Oracle)
- sqlite alter table add MULTIPLE columns in a single statement
- CTE error: “Types don’t match between the anchor and the recursive part”
- Automate Version number Retrieval from .Dtsx files
- Adding a new SQL column with a default value
- The text, ntext, and image data > types cannot be compared or sorted, except when using IS NULL or LIKE > operator
- Why do we need GROUP BY with AGGREGATE FUNCTIONS?
- Comma Separated values with SQL Query
- Looping through column names with dynamic SQL
- What’s the purpose of SQL keyword “AS”?
- Using SQL Server as a DB queue with multiple clients
- Can a COMMIT statement (in SQL) ever fail? How?
- “SELECT *” vs “SELECT ” for performance
- Postgres INTERVAL using value from table