It creates a new table “students” in the database if it doesn’t exist already.
- Each row from ” student_id” to “Reg_date” represent one column in the table.
- NOT NULL next to a column means you can’t leave it empty when you insert data.
- “student_id” is a primary key, and is automatically incremented for each entry
- email has to be unique for every entry.
- VARCAR is a text entry, int is a number, DATETIME is a date.
I recommend you take some SQL tutorial. There are tons on the internet. This one is great: http://www.w3schools.com/sql/